1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

Training Queue Glitch

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by parjn, Oct 17, 2016.

1. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

Hi guys, so I'm posting this so that you can know about the glitch and how you can utilize it before $C fixes it (and they'll probably fix this soon, but as of Oct. 17th 3:50pm MST it still works).

With this glitch you can train an army of dragons or whatever combo of an army for that matter in very short times. I've trained govaho armies that take around 44 minutes to train, in merely 3 minutes.

Here are the steps to reproduce this glitch:

Step 1: You MUST have full army camps for this to work. A full sitting army, ready to go attack full. For clarification see below.
    Step 2: train a troop so that it has a little green check mark on it in the training queue (just to do it fast, you can use a barbarian and that's what I assume here).
    Step 3: Add a troop (like a dragon, a valk, or any troop you want). You may also add more than just one of these for this to work.
    Step 4: Add a second barbarian
    Step 5: Drag the second barbarian to the FIRST slot in the training queue (in front of the completed barbarian that has a check mark). Make sure that you let go of the second barbarian and that it starts training.
    Step 6: IMPORTANT-Drag the second barbarian that just started training all the way to the very far left of the training queue.
    Step 7: repeat for each troop.

If you followed this procedure correctly then the amount of time left to train the second barbarian will have transferred to the troop (the dragon, valk, or whatever you trained).

Final note: this has worked for most people that I know, a couple have said it doesn't work for them, so I don't know but that $C has already started working at fixing this glitch. Enjoy it while it lasts if it works for you. This glitch can also be found by searching google.

:)

2. crest2020

crest2020 Member Beta Tester

This also works with spells meaning you can train heals, rages, lightning or clone spells in the time it takes to train a poison spell.

It doesn't have to be all the way to the right, just needs to be before a checkmarked troop and then back to the end of the queue.

I can confirm that it currently works.

3. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

Can you please clarify what this means?  Does it mean all your camps need to already be full?  Or do you mean that you have to have the full "size" army camps for your TH level (e.g. 220 for TH9) available -- as in, if you're still upgrading your last army camp, you can't do this?  Or, do you mean that all your army camps (all 4) have to be available for training??

4. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

It means your army camps must be at full capacity, regardless of what levels they are. Or in other words, if you have 240 army camp space, then t must be at 240/240 for the glitch to work or 205/205 or 200/200 or so on for any army camp space.

5. hlygrail

Perfect, thanks. So really the glitch is on the time to train the NEXT complement army, not the one that's already trained and sitting in your camps. Makes sense, but how is that practical for continuous use? Can you give me a random example? Like, do you fill up with throwaways and then use the glitch to train your next batch quicker?

6. crest2020

1 full army, glitch works on the overflow (second army), the same with spells

7. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

I should add that this glitch is being constantly reported and deleted in the SC forums. SC obviously doesn't want anyone to know about it but it's knowledge is beginning to spread.

8. crest2020

For example, I would train 4 healers, 14 giants, 12 wallbreakers, 42 archers, 24 barbs.

when that is fully trained, I'll quick train the next army and speed up the healers, giants and wallbreakers which takes 2.5 minutes. Instead of the next army taking 24 minutes, it takes 9 minutes to build. If you were using gowipe, it would be about 3-4 minutes.

9. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

Yep this is how it would work. I just have my army trained and before I go attack again I use the glitch to fully train the second army, then go attack and when I come back, use the glitch for the next army, then attack... you get the idea now I'm sure. Does it work for you hlygrail?

10. crest2020

works for spells too, keep a fully trained set and a poison spell, ask for poison in CC, keep an extra poison in the reserve for your checkmarked overflow so you can train all your spells in half the amount of time too!

11. mcarrera

mcarrera Member

12. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

See, I said that this wouldn't last long. Enjoy it now, before it's gone. I bet the next maintenance is when it'll be fixed, cuz this directly destroys one of the ways $c makes $$$$.

13. hlygrail

Yep.  I just tested it... Works fine.  :)

14. crest2020

15. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

glad it still works! :D

16. AxEgo

AxEgo Member Beta Tester

It looks like this is getting fixed in the Halloween update:
    "Fixed a bug related to the army training drag&drop feature. NOTE: OLD app version will have the dragging in training disabled, players need to update to the new version for the training to work again!"

I was hoping I could not do the halloween update so the quick train glitch would still work, but it looks like they have thought of that!

I'm going to miss the glitch... it was so nice training my war army in minutes and my war donations are nice and high!

17. AxEgo

AxEgo Member Beta Tester

The glitch has been fixed.

Quick training no longer works.

:(

18. crest2020

19. clash23

clash23 New Member

20. taltymorales

taltymorales New Member