1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

Things back to normal with 4.1.0 [TH7][Dead_Base_Loot]

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by aniketjain, Feb 18, 2016.

1. aniketjain

aniketjain New Member

B.Arch 50/50
    Dead Base @ 20%
    Attack collectors 6 Barb + 6 Arch
    Very happy with the loot. :) [attachment=1616]

Attached Files:

2. jarbhe

jarbhe New Member

Can you share yur strategy sir?

3. TheOneRU

TheOneRU New Member Beta Tester

Just boosted 3 baracks (4th upgrading) and did 2 mil of gold, 1.9 mil of elixir and 2.5k of dark in one hour @ TH7 with Barch attack (both lvl 4) using a modified version of B.A.M strategy (without minions) ;)
    [hr]
    BTW, without boost it gets me around 650k of each an hour, sometimes more and I don't seem to loose so much throphies

4. TheOneRU

UPDATE:

Ok, below is my current run with ONLY 3 barracks and reduced dead base detection to 15%. So far better than it was with 25%.

[​IMG]

With 4 barracks running I think this strategy can get me aroung 750k gold an hour easy (Im only searching for gold atm)

5. aniketjain

aniketjain New Member

Gems are too precious, which is the reason I climbed through to Crystal. So I could lose trophies. Overnight my storage was full so I guess can't complain. Now I'll be working on a strategy to get decent loot and manage couple of trophies.
    [hr]
    Can you share your strategy TheOneRu

6. TheOneRU

Sure, try this one out: [TH7] Barch DEAD BASES Collector attack
    [hr]
    Any try setting dead bases to 15%