1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

TH10 FARM /TH7 TROPHY PUSH 1 DAY VPS BOTTING

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by djmcredfox, May 17, 2016.

1. djmcredfox

djmcredfox New Member Beta Tester

My TH 10 Result in 1 Day Run BrokenBot in my VPS this is still beta that's why i lose some trophy but i used the some B.A.M Strategy and i modified myself to make better loot in a few hours of botting. but i maintain my trophy range to not drop to a trophy range of the deadbase.
    [​IMG]

My TH 7 Result in 1 Day Run BrokenBot in my VPS
    i used GIGBarch Strategy then i modified myself so its good for farming and trophy pushing up to crystal within a few hours got 200+ Trophy and full storage.. i try to push to champion to get my 5th builder hehehehe i hope so i can push within 2-3days into champion..
    NOTE: you will lose some trophies after a personal break comes in.. and i dont used some gem boost barracks so sometimes i lose 20-30 trophies here per personal break but its ok to me it will get you to full resource.
    [​IMG]

2. testman989

testman989 New Member

Hey, can you help me out, I am also trying to set it up on VPS but upon starting BrokenBot, i can't select any emulator drop down list is just blank.

I have bluestacks 2 installed.
    Hope some response.

3. LeagueOfKiba

LeagueOfKiba New Member

4. Evil prince

Evil prince New Member

Give me th7 trofy pushing seting