1. BrokenBot 4.7.3 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

TH10 FARM /TH7 TROPHY PUSH 1 DAY VPS BOTTING

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by djmcredfox, May 17, 2016.

1. djmcredfox

djmcredfox New Member Beta Tester

My TH 10 Result in 1 Day Run BrokenBot in my VPS this is still beta that's why i lose some trophy but i used the some B.A.M Strategy and i modified myself to make better loot in a few hours of botting. but i maintain my trophy range to not drop to a trophy range of the deadbase.
    [​IMG]

My TH 7 Result in 1 Day Run BrokenBot in my VPS
    i used GIGBarch Strategy then i modified myself so its good for farming and trophy pushing up to crystal within a few hours got 200+ Trophy and full storage.. i try to push to champion to get my 5th builder hehehehe i hope so i can push within 2-3days into champion..
    NOTE: you will lose some trophies after a personal break comes in.. and i dont used some gem boost barracks so sometimes i lose 20-30 trophies here per personal break but its ok to me it will get you to full resource.
    [​IMG]

2. testman989

testman989 New Member

Hey, can you help me out, I am also trying to set it up on VPS but upon starting BrokenBot, i can't select any emulator drop down list is just blank.

I have bluestacks 2 installed.
    Hope some response.

3. LeagueOfKiba

LeagueOfKiba New Member

4. Evil prince

Evil prince New Member

Give me th7 trofy pushing seting