1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[Solved] TH8.5, TH 8.75 and Mini-Maxed Weight

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by llbranco, Jul 4, 2016.

1. llbranco

llbranco New Member

Hello dudes,
    I'm updating my TH8 (almost full) and decide to make it a FULL ETERNAL 8.5 or 8.75.
    But I have some questions about weight:

1)should I have to build and why:
        new walls, new storages, traps and x-bows?

2)should I have to upgrade and why:
        walls 10, barracks lv11, dark barracks lv5, all troops/speels or just "war ones", traps?

3)what is the main difference between attack and defense weight and how each influences in my mirror?

4)what is the basic difference between th8.5 and th8.75? (in weight numbers, if possible)

5)a mini-maxed village basically consists in having all defenses maximized TH7 and upgrade the center of the village, spells troops and heroes the maximum as possible for the TH11 without upgrading the defenses (except for witch), right?

6)I should or not to build all air defenses and air-sweepers?

some info that I keep in mind:
    I will never want to make this acc a 'full functional TH9'
    I just want to make it more offencive as possible without unballance my TOTAL weight.

thank you
    (sorry for my bad english, I'm not fluent)

2. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

RE: [Question] TH8.5, TH 8.75 and Mini-Maxed Weight

I'll only say one thing in here in response to whether you should build x-bows. x-bows have a lot of war weight. The moment you build them, the more likely your base could pull in th9 into the clan that could be difficult. :)

3. SteelyThunder

SteelyThunder New Member Beta Tester

If you're going for a war base that's overly powerful offensively, never build the xbows. Same for infernos. I'm not sure anyone has the specifics on the weighting algorithm, but I'm a TH9.5 and will not build my third xbow or infernos until everything else is done. We have a maxed TH10 with no infernos and he's less weight than a fresh TH10 with two lvl1 infernos. Not sure where the cutoff for xbows is though, hope this helps.

4. dkdk

dkdk Member Beta Tester Donator Enabler

Storages, rax, spells, CC are all essentially free in terms of war match-up. you can calculate your weight via tools or manually, weight updates from March here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/4929n6/guide_new_war_weights/

Upgrade the troops and spells you use to max, otherwise don't upgrade them.

"Mirror" is a relatively loose concept, your clan gets matched as the whole sum, and then the weight median groups get matched again, which is typically TH7 to TH7, TH8 to TH8, and so on. If you weigh the same as a TH8, then you would be thrown into the TH8 group.

All TH9 bases and under are 3*able, however some 9.5 bases can be very difficult to 3*. Whether you upgrade anything is up to you. I would definitely build sweepers though, they are almost free.

If you're only fighting TH8s, a TH9 max lavaloon will always beat it. Even GoWiPe still works.

Level 1 xbow is 350, about 20% more than a wiz tower upgrade. Personally I wouldn't bother with xbows until last, their 50dps will be on a golem for at least a minute, and you'll still get 3*ed.

5. llbranco

llbranco New Member

thank's to everyone!

but what about MINI-MAXED
    i should upgrade my walls to max for each TH or not?
    i should have 3 or 4 air defenses?

6. dkdk

dkdk Member Beta Tester Donator Enabler

I think you've got enough information to make a decision now.

7. crest2020

crest2020 Member Premium User Beta Tester

walls and storages have virtually no weight

8. llbranco

llbranco New Member

thank you,
    question solved

I just start to search for some clans with .5, minimaxed and nodefense ones
    they helped me a lot, same for you guys.
    again, thank you!