1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

Should I Rush?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MonkeyHeart, Feb 1, 2016.

1. MonkeyHeart

MonkeyHeart New Member Beta Tester Enabler

My mini account just went to TH8 around Christmas. Since then the bot has enabled me to max my king and walls. I've had all my builders and lab going constantly but I can't spend the loot fast enough and I sort of feel bad raiding for DE while my gold and elixir overflows into thin air. Should I rush to TH9 so that I can spend the extra loot on walls? My plan was to use this account at TH8 in my clan to do easy wars but they just went to TH9 plus only.

2. Dollismine

Dollismine Member Beta Tester

If all is upgraded (Heroe,Walls, Defense, buildings)....yes, it's time to up !
    But as each time you up your level, the start is difficult, because you're a goof TH8 but a new TH9. No miracle !

It's a difficult choice....in my opinion, Up.

3. MonkeyHeart

most my defenses are still th7. the bot farms gold and elixir so efficiently that the hardest thing to max (walls and heroes) are complete well before anything else. now elixir and gold are leaking into the abyss. If I go to th9 i can spend that gold and elixir on walls

4. Dollismine

Dollismine Member Beta Tester

Yes but you will be late foryour defense. For me, never up your level if all is not max (absolutely all ! spell, troops, building, defense, heroes,...)

If you up your level with no-maxed elements, you will disadvantaged your team in war clan. For sure.

I know this is a **** to see your collector full and to not be able to depense, but this is the game.

5. MonkeyHeart

Well I'm not going to war until I hit TH9 anyway. I sort of convinced myself. Once I upgrade my barbs I'm going up. I will be able to spend a lot of loot on walls while I let a builder sit to do walls

6. vipinvite

vipinvite Member Beta Tester

if you're not a war guy, just go.

7. Rondoletti

Rondoletti New Member Beta Tester

Yes.. If u are no on war.. Then go th9 but 1 way... Think 1St before go

8. CT83

CT83 Member Beta Tester

Yeah i agree! Rush til th9 u almost unlock everything there, and then farm for ur lavas and chill like a bada$$ there  :cool: 

9. wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8 New Member Beta Tester

Agreed, TH9 lets you do the walls. So much better there

10. dkdk

dkdk Member Beta Tester Donator Enabler

For war, attack is usually more important than defence. If your defences are TH7, your war weight will only bring in another TH7; however if your attack strength is TH9 (extra pop, CC, spells and royals) you will be much more valuable than the opposite.

If you are going to bring additional infernos into the war (by upgrading your own and causing the opposing clan to also bring an additional TH10) then you better be able to 3* it else you're bringing more problems than you solve.

You will find it is worst when somebody upgrades to TH10 and buys infernos immediately. Their base will still be easy to 3* (for a good TH10) yet they can only 2* in return, and some can't even 3* high TH9s.

Look up TH8.5/9.5

11. TywinLannister

TywinLannister New Member

Quoted for truth. I started playing Clash end of last year and used Broken Bot soon after. I'm now a TH9 with max level GoLaLoon, with th6 level defenses, no xbows and wrecking highly developed th9s while I typically have a max th8 as my mirror, while my base rarely gets 3 starred. Currently I'm rushing a second account to th9. I'm the leader of my clan and we win most wars, even getting perfect wars, because I pay a lot of attention to war weight and skill.

Good luck :)

12. CT83

CT83 Member Beta Tester

Five words - "Rush to TH9, chill there" and got there with my TH5 defenses but GiBARCH n walls maxed, now making 500k-600k farming lavas

13. Rondoletti

Rondoletti New Member Beta Tester

u can see my clan... how many clan mate max th9 ^^

14. TrunkMan

TrunkMan New Member Beta Tester

You should war at TH8.  TH8 GoHo is very good training for TH9 3 star attacks.  Once you are good and consistent getting 6 stars with TH8 GoHo then you are ready to really get started on TH9 attacks properly.

15. billgatedme

billgatedme New Member

just remember that if your bot farming troops are not level5 already, then upgrading to TH9 with level4 farming troops will really suck until they are upgraded.

16. Grenade

Grenade New Member

It is his mini acc so he may have a main account and have enough skills already.
    In my opinion just go to th9. Max offense before defense, that's the key

17. MonkeyHeart

Wow, My OP was Feb 1st. This was my mini account and I already have half lavas and the basic war troops are maxed. Problem is I am farming gold and elixir much faster than I can spend it and I hate sitting on max storages. My walls are way advanced but my defense and lab is way behind. I guess thats an ok problem to have.

My main is getting ready to go to TH11. I am making sure I max walls and at least 1 hero prior to hitting TH11.

18. liamd90

liamd90 New Member Beta Tester

I rushed to th9 then maxed out and now im th10 and strugglin to farm lol

19. spart0n654

spart0n654 New Member Beta Tester

I wasn't botting before I hit th9, after that I started botting and I went so fast through th9 maxing everything (as fast as I could with no gemming) and finally I was about a 2 weeks away from starting my th10 upgrade when they released info about the new th11, and I decided then I'd skip th10 and just go straight to max and I admit, it's slow going but I've got a rocking defense base with max artillery and lvl 10 warden.

also, I don't war, when I'm completely maxed yes, not now

so basically it all depends on if you want to war or not and if you just want cool stuff not on th9

20. Superman

Superman Member Beta Tester

not for me if you will join wars