1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

Sandbox Mode

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RAGING, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAGING

RAGING Super Moderator Staff Member Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Does anyone know of an option similar to XModGames for sandbox mode? At the moment XMG doesn't work on 6.0.1 with an enforcing kernel.

2. butobhones

butobhones Moderator Beta Tester

that would banned your account if you use similar to that modifying COC files and altering it... :)

3. RAGING

Lol no it doesn't. I used to use XModGames every war when I had 5.1.1 but 6.0.1 doesn't support XMG. No ones every reported being banned using XMG.

4. butobhones

that would be lucky since most of people that got banned is using xmod and other modes that edit COC files

5. RAGING

Nah it's probably just bull crap, like people saying BB will get you banned. Most of my clan using BB and XMG, have done for years and never been banned.

I think my only option here is to downgrade firmware and use a custom kernel for it to work.

6. butobhones

same here i'm using BB that my TH11 is max out but i just go to legend league so i need to do it manual now ... only my sniper account using BB for long time now..

RAGING likes this.
  7. AxEgo

AxEgo Member Beta Tester

I disagree. When the ban wave 1st started there were many xmod users banned (their facebook page went mad) and xmg even told everyone to uninstall it. It took them a month or so to release a new version which apparently doesn't get banned, but I think they lost a lot of users.
    Also, on one of the other free bot's forums, they took a poll of all those who were banned and they all used xmod.

8. RAGING

Two things wrong with what you said.

First, no one received a permanent ban, they were all warning. This was actually addressed by one of the SC stuff on the official forum at one stage but that thread has since been deleted.

Two, XMG only modifies client side files (files stored within your personal device) it does not alter any server side files. Now I'm no lawyer but privacy laws are pretty straight forward when it comes to telecommunications. There is absolutely not way in hell SC would be able to gather enough information from your device without breaching privacy laws to issue a permanent ban which is one of the things the SC staff touched on.

The most they could do (and this goes for SC as well) is use in game algorithms to detect if a player is cheating. Such as how troops are deployed, insane fluctuations in trophies and resources etc.. and as far as I know XMG has never had an option to hack gems into the game, nor does BB.

So for the people who got banned they most like needed a fall guy and blamed XMG. Just my two cents. But when it comes down to it I know a bunch of guys/girl IRL who use BB and XMG daily and have done for years with no issues what so ever.

9. RAGING

To further prove my point..

Take PokemonGO for example. When the game first started people were using GPS hacks to cheat at the game. The only reason Niantic was able to pick up on cheaters was because they were travelling 1000's of miles in minutes. They could gather that information IN GAME. Enough evidence for a ban.

Now Niantic use a anti-cheat which detects root access. Root modifies system files which technically are not part of 'private files' so therefore that can be used to against you. But notice how they don't BAN people for having root? They only tell them to uninstall it to continue playing? That's because it's a thin line between fair use and privacy breach. So they give you a simple option. But there are also so many ways to stop apps from being able to see root access, and there for cheaters still exist.

Now tell me, why does SC - a multi-billion dollar company - not use something similar? Because they know that one, it won't actually do any good, people will still find ways around it, as they have for years and two, why would they risk law suits out the ass when they can just sit back and keep making money?

10. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Active Member Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester

People got banned for using XMOD. Since the ban occurred, XMOD no longer supports Clash of Clans. I would venture at your own risk... it will get you banned.

11. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Locking. @RAGING you might have missed it but all the ban waves were directly tied to xmod. Not hard for them to perform and CRC check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.