1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

New Release -- RoyalBot 0.9.0

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Broken

Broken Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

New release from the makers of BrokenBot -- RoyalBot!

We're proud to release the first Clash Royale bot! This bot will keep you constantly earning as many cards as possible.  You will always be collecting your free cards and unlocking chests when possible. Plus, make sure you visit us regularly at RoyalBot.org because we have several exciting new features coming soon to enhance the bot even further.

To use the bot you will need to download and install MEmu (http://www.memuplay.com/).  Set it up and install Clash Royale, linking to an account on your main device if desired.  

Before you are able to download, first you will sign up for a subscription, you can do this at https://forum.royalbot.org/pages.php?page=subscribe.  Payments are processed through the very secure service Stripe -- we never see your personal payment information.  Anyone that signs up for the monthly plan by the end of this month (March 31st) will be designated a founder and as long as your subscription stays active we will NEVER raise your subscription cost, no matter what features we add!

Current features:
    ·        Collect available free, crown, and unlocked chests.
    ·        Begin unlocking any locked chests if possible.
    ·        If you login from a different device, it will wait and auto-connect again after 5 minutes.

Lots of exciting new features are planned for the future.

To install and run RoyalBot is a very simple process:
    ·        The menu presents you with a few options to open chests and start the unlocking process.
    ·        Click Start.
    ·        Watch the cards and gold pour in 24 hours a day!

Visit http://forum.royalbot.org/ to join us!

2. Caddyrn

Caddyrn Member Beta Tester Donator Enabler

I have a awesome Idea for Brokenbot and Royalbot. You Use memu for Royalbot. Can you Port brokenbot to memu to use permantly Brokenbot an Royalbot?

3. Lokillo1809

Lokillo1809 Member Beta Tester

so i need to do a new Acc for the royalebot ???  and i need to pay again for the other bot this is no fair 

4. dxb22

dxb22 New Member

I paid for one month by papal and I was where I can download it ?? =(

My ID:dxb22

5. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

You can download it off of https://forum.royalbot.org  not sure how that is confusing. We're in the middle of a server move so you might not be able to connect for the next hour depending on where you are in the world.

6. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Fair warning, 3 days left before the prices go up.

7. clash23

clash23 New Member

There is the tool for hack clash royale online from the website here and you would get enough free gems online here.

8. spart0n654

spart0n654 New Member Beta Tester

does the subscription for bb work for rb too?

9. maxcom

No, sorry, they are separate products.