1. BrokenBot 4.7.2 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[NEW APP!] Announcing BrokenBot Remote

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxcom, Jan 2, 2017.

1. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

I'll be releasing an update this week that should hopefully address the login problems. Just to confirm, the issue is that the login button can't be pressed, not that you get an invalid login notice?

Hawk_Eyes likes this.
  2. Hawk_Eyes

Hawk_Eyes New Member

Yeah nothing happens when we press sign in button, no error messages etc... Thanks for the consideration.

3. Wstewart1206

Wstewart1206 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

4. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

I'm working on the new release that should work for you guys and has some more new features. Stay tuned!

zevo4th and Hawk_Eyes like this.
  5. butters18

butters18 New Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator

Hey Maxcom loving how easy it is to check on the bots while out and about. One quality of life thing id love to see is the ability to "nickname" or shorten the bot name from the drop down. Looks like the last bit of the string is the name of the emulator window but it's cut off on my iPhones screen. Pretty minor overall but would make checking specific bots much easier.

6. maxcom

Yep this is already in place for the next version.

7. Wstewart1206

Wstewart1206 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

Maxcom do u have an eta yet on the new app update for iOS?

8. maxcom

@Wstewart1206 not yet, working on some new features for you guys. Hopefully within a week.