1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[NEW APP!] Announcing BrokenBot Remote

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxcom, Jan 2, 2017.

1. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

I'll be releasing an update this week that should hopefully address the login problems. Just to confirm, the issue is that the login button can't be pressed, not that you get an invalid login notice?

Hawk_Eyes likes this.
  2. Hawk_Eyes

Hawk_Eyes New Member

Yeah nothing happens when we press sign in button, no error messages etc... Thanks for the consideration.

3. Wstewart1206

Wstewart1206 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

4. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

I'm working on the new release that should work for you guys and has some more new features. Stay tuned!

zevo4th and Hawk_Eyes like this.
  5. butters18

butters18 New Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator

Hey Maxcom loving how easy it is to check on the bots while out and about. One quality of life thing id love to see is the ability to "nickname" or shorten the bot name from the drop down. Looks like the last bit of the string is the name of the emulator window but it's cut off on my iPhones screen. Pretty minor overall but would make checking specific bots much easier.

6. maxcom

Yep this is already in place for the next version.

7. Wstewart1206

Wstewart1206 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

Maxcom do u have an eta yet on the new app update for iOS?

8. maxcom

@Wstewart1206 not yet, working on some new features for you guys. Hopefully within a week.

9. maxcom

Next version of the app has been published for Android. Still pending for Apple.

BrokenBot remote 1.1.0 - Original post updated with release notes.
    Please also note you will need BrokenBot 4.7.3+ to take advantage of any of the new features.

10. Hawk_Eyes

Hawk_Eyes New Member

BrokenBot 4.7.3 works fine no problem, but the remote I still have issues, previously I couldn't press Sign In, now it keeps showing Authenticating... I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note II.

clash of clans bot cocbot clash of clans bot cocbot

sakura_chan likes this.
  11. maxcom

@Hawk_Eyes can you tell me the exact android version please?

12. Hawk_Eyes

Hawk_Eyes New Member

Here

Attached Files:

13. YouWillNot

YouWillNot Member Premium User Beta Tester Donator Enabler

I have the same issue with one of my devices. The app works great on my phone Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Version 6.0.1 but the app just hangs on Authenticating like above on my tablet - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (GT-N5110) running Android Version 4.4.2

sakura_chan likes this.
  14. maxcom

The iOS update has been released

15. sakura_chan

sakura_chan New Member

@maxcom Hello, I am having same Authentication issues... Using android version 4.4.2, else Brokenbot 4.7.3 is great.

16. YouWillNot

YouWillNot Member Premium User Beta Tester Donator Enabler

A few suggestions for the app
    • Show the number of searches it took to find a match
    • Show the search criteria description that was used
    • Show the deployment attack that was used
    • Highlight / change background if premium feature (weak walls/weak defense) was used

17. JLimqueco

JLimqueco New Member Premium User Beta Tester

I'm using the iOS version of the BrokenBot Remote App. Is there a way to remove the old bots from the dropdown lists. The old bots pertain to the previous installations of BrokenBot.

Thanks.

18. maxcom

They will fall off after 2 days

19. gman10192

gman10192 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

Suggested app feature: Manually remove old bots from list in the app.

20. mytch101

mytch101 New Member Beta Tester

A manual removal or a delete setting would be nice, less confusion