1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[NEW APP!] Announcing BrokenBot Remote

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxcom, Jan 2, 2017.

1. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Sick of being away from your BrokenBot instances and not knowing what they're doing? Get the new BrokenBot Remote app and always know the latest statistics in real-time!

Only Android right now until Apple approves the app. Please check it out, leave a review and let us know what you think. We're extremely excited at the new posibilities this allows us to do.

The app is currently available to everyone for free. Subject to change so get it while you can!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brokenbot-remote/id1191379619?ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...er-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1

Update 1.1.0 - REQUIRES BROKENBOT 4.7.3
    - Resolved login issues for some older devices
    - Implemented ability to Rename your bot instances in the new "Bots" tab.
    - Implemented ability to control the strategy each bot uses. The bot will pick up this strategy from the server AFTER coming back to town. This is not immediate.(this will be a PREMIUM feature after testing)
    - Implemented ability to stop and start any bot instance. The bot will stop AFTER coming back to town and will check every 5min whether to resume. (this will be a PREMIUM feature after testing)
    - Minor cleanup and optimization

If you all can please download it on all your emulators as well to help spread the word it would be awesome.

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Bman

Bman Moderator Beta Tester Donator Enabler

Downloading now! :) how exciting

maxcom likes this.
  3. echong

echong Member Beta Tester

Awesomee! Thankss

maxcom likes this.
  4. RAGING

RAGING Super Moderator Staff Member Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Awesome stuff guys. Looks fantastic and works perfectly. Appreciate ya's :cool:

5. Bman

Bman Moderator Beta Tester Donator Enabler

Working amazingly Maxcom. Will there be a share button so you can share stats from the app and strategy to the forums in future?

6. Makifo

Makifo Member Beta Tester

It was a perfect thing and a must.
    Thank you, everybody.

7. YouWillNot

YouWillNot Member Premium User Beta Tester Donator Enabler

Thank you, this is awsome

8. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

Cool. Now all I need is a "reboot that VM" button for when BlueStacks eventually leaks enough memory to die (yes, it's BlueStacks, not BrokenBot...)!

9. HackmanPR

HackmanPR New Member

sorry for bad news but i cant login. the app do nothing

10. RAGING

Are you making sure you're using the username and password that you use to sign into this forum?

11. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

The iOS app is now available in the App Store just search for BrokenBot!

12. Makifo

Makifo Member Beta Tester

thank you so much. You're perfect. I love you all.

13. Wstewart1206

Wstewart1206 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

Type in all my info but when I click sign in the app doesn't do anything. iOS version btw

14. maxcom

Please make sure you use the username not your email address. You can login to the bot without an issue?

15. Wstewart1206

Yes sir that was I did just username then password. Bots running fine right now logged in. It's like the sign in button on the iOS app is dead. Anyone else having this issue?

16. RAGING

Come to think of it I had this issue on the .apk version. When I first installed it I wasn't able to press the sign in button. I reset my phone and it worked and it's worked fine since then. But when I downloaded it on MEmu and tried to sign in I couldn't and still can't press the sign in button.

17. Wstewart1206

Did a hard reset on my iPhone still same issue.

18. Wstewart1206

Could it be my iOS version? I'm currently running a jailbroke version of 9.3.2

19. felipin

felipin New Member Beta Tester

Iphone 7+ , ios 10.1.1 its ok

20. Hawk_Eyes

Hawk_Eyes New Member

Hello, I can't sign in despite correct username and password. Android version. Please help, thanks.

zevo4th likes this.