1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[LVL 8 CLAN] War/Farm clan 24/7 Donations. Not all botters lots of friends (15/50)

Discussion in 'Clan Discussions' started by fkr, Sep 23, 2015.

1. fkr

fkr New Member

this is a clan of friends and we are all around 30 years old. some older and some younger.
    we go to war 2 or 3 times a week.
    we have fun and like to win.
    looking for a few people who like to war

we are a level 6 clan

2. fkr

fkr New Member

RE: lvl 6 clan needs a few new members

I still check this everyday and I should get an email if you pm me. so if you are looking for a good clan let me know

3. fkr

fkr New Member

RE: lvl 6 clan needs a few new members

we currently have 4 24/7 botters and a very active team. I am trying to get us back up to 20 person wars and maybe 25 after that.
    most everyone in the clan also donates and we have people spread out across the US so we are available to donate most anytime.

4. fkr

fkr New Member

RE: [LVL 6 CLAN] War/Farm clan 24/7 Donations. Not all botters lots of friends (25/50)

I should add that we do have 3 guys finishing off their max lvl 10 town hall bases so we can donate any max lvl troop

5. fkr

fkr New Member

RE: [LVL 6 CLAN] War/Farm clan 24/7 Donations. Not all botters lots of friends (25/50)

as you can see I started this post about a year ago and it is time to try and get a few new members who like to go to war involved. If you are just a farmer that is okay also as long as you donate.

we usually do 2 wars a week sometimes three. you can always opt out if needed

we are a lvl 8 clan that has a core group that has been around a long time

6. fkr

fkr New Member

still looking for new members. we have an active core of players

7. fkr

fkr New Member

remember to change your settings to allow yourself to receive PM's

I still get PM's from forum members but I cannot reply till you change your settings