1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[level 15 Clan] [fwa/ol] Th9-th11 Welcome!

Discussion in 'Clan Discussions' started by BranStark, Apr 30, 2018.

1. BranStark

BranStark New Member

I currently run a Level 15 OL (Orange League) clan where we do 50v50 wars. I'm currently recruiting TH9-TH11 botters who would like to join the team for easy loot wars (win or lose). Below are the rules & requirements:

Basic requirements:

• TH9-TH11 non-rushed accounts (engineered accounts not allowed)
    • Must have current TH defenses plus current TH defenses
    • 1000 donations per season (unlimited requests)
    • Clan Games participation required
    • Both attacks in all wars
    • Discord for external clan chat
    • English only in game & Discord
    Rules:

• Please do not Mention word "BOT" in clan chat . Special room on Discord for this chatter!
    • Donate and request option must be on.
    • Allowed to donate as per given keywords only. Keywords are: giants, wizards, loons, rage, haste, quake. (more keywords to be added soon).
    Reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested. I will provide further details on clan and how to join.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. BranStark

BranStark New Member

2 days before the next clan games. If you need a home where we finish the Clan Games, then PM me. I"ll provide details about the clan and access to our Discord server. You will need to have a FWA/OL War Base prior to being allowed into the clan.

3. BranStark

BranStark New Member

Next Clan Games will be starting tomorrow. If anyone is in need of a FWA/OL clan and a safe clan to bot then send me a private message.