1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[level 10 Clan] War Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Discussions' started by blacktowercem, Oct 17, 2017.

1. blacktowercem

blacktowercem New Member Beta Tester

Almost Level 11, This clan has been together almost 3 years and some players have gone inactive. A good group of core members still remain active.

Recruiting through global can be very painful, so we are looking to see if any forum members are interested.

Some members bot and some don't, but there is no mention of it...ever.

We war, take a 24 hour break and war again.

This is a very easy going clan and will offer help when needed.

All TH levels are welcome and the rules are very simple. If you are in the war, you must use both attacks.

PM me if you are interested.

2. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Beta Tester

How many active right now and where (geographically) are most of your clan members, for timezone-matching purposes? I wouldn't want to war ALL the time, but I do miss it now and then. My clan went inactive, but a few of us are still around, just not doing wars. I'd be willing to bring my three accounts (TH11 and two close-to-max TH10s at the moment), perhaps. PM me and we can see if the details line up.