1. BrokenBot 4.7.3 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

How do I use MEmu to do great attacks?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by parjn, Oct 27, 2016.

1. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

Hi guys, I was messing with MEmu and while looking at the keyboard mapping for other games, I realized I could map up the troops positions in the battles. This way I can use my left hand on the keyboard to quickly select troops and use my other hand for only deployment of the troops.

Then I had an idea, but I can't figure out how to do it or if it is possible.

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to plan out war attacks and then execute them with a few swift keystrokes from the MEmu emulator? For example, say I wanted to deploy a line of barbs all the way around the base, It would be cool to figure out how to do that by first selecting the barbs with a key on the keyboard, then selecting another key on the keyboard that just touches, and drags all the way around the base deploying troops. Or a war example with Govaho: Lets say we've got each troop mapped as well as the spells, each with their own key on the keyboard. Then say we've got each phase of the attack planned out by keys on the keyboard. say "1" is deploy the line of wizards, "2" is deploy all the wall breakers in specific positions, etc. Do you catch my drift?

I was just wondering if this could be possible, but I don't know how it could be done (I know BB could do it, but not in a war battle).

Thoughts?