1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

HELP TH9 SETTINGS!

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by ekwelendong, Jan 8, 2016.

1. ekwelendong

ekwelendong New Member

HELPPP PLSSSSSS :-/

2. Argenta

Argenta Member Beta Tester

theres a guide on the forums and if thats strategy then search a strategy, try using coppertop gibarch

3. CT83

CT83 Member Beta Tester

U can use any strategy there are thousands of them available...bt remember devs working hard to get dead base detection working so don't use a collector attack try using one of the awesome live base strategies

4. ekwelendong

ekwelendong New Member

5. CT83

CT83 Member Beta Tester

Welcome happy to help

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

6. Pilsner

Pilsner First Premium User Premium User Beta Tester

For th9 one that's been working very well for me is "bmans th8/9 all resource attack against th8". It worked well in silver, very well in gold, and still in crystal. I'm averaging 600k gold/elixir and 1400 de per hour. Thanks bman!

~pilsner~

7. ramachandranms

ramachandranms New Member

first please tell us how to use the bot without getting stuck on multiple errors.