1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

Grail TH9 GiBAM - 53-hour run, >500k gold/hr

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by hlygrail, Apr 18, 2016.

1. hlygrail

hlygrail Member Premium User Beta Tester

Longest I've ever had BB be stable without freaking out and doing the "drop 2 archers and quit" junk (I just witnessed it doing that, so had to stop the bot and queue up for a full restart).  Figured I'd post the stats as proof.

52 hrs 38 minutes.
    145 Attacks, 94 win / 49 loss
    Was actually net-positive on trophies overall

Finished off my last lego wall and starting in on the lava walls now.  :)

[attachment=1697]

Thanks, BrokenBot!

Attached Files:

2. parjn

parjn Member Beta Tester

Is this the right thread to ask such a question?

3. hlygrail

hlygrail Member Premium User Beta Tester

One more shorter set of stats, but lots more loot per hour.  I watched it snarf many 800k+ combined raids in the last few hours, which helps move the hourly average up significantly:

https://forum.brokenbot.org/attachment.php?aid=1704

I've run many different strategies over the last few weeks, but I always come back to GiBAM... it attacks every ~20 minutes, harvests like a demon in Gold 2 / Gold 1, and is very stable for several days of continuous run.

I should also mention that my King is down for upgrade during all of this as well, so it's AQ-only for any live-base attacks.