1. BrokenBot 4.7.2 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

Grail TH8 GiBarch Dead Base - 600k gold/hr

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by hlygrail, Mar 26, 2016.

1. hlygrail

hlygrail Member Premium User Beta Tester

Filled up and unloaded my gold (6M) twice today into walls, so it's repeatable.  Just started the third run in 24h.  600k gold/hr, and at least 300k elixir/hr.  This strategy is not chasing DE specifically.  Just putting it into building walls, and more walls.

[​IMG]

Due credit:  this strategy was lifted from others and tweaked, but it's public as well, so have at it.

2. zaacharydc

zaacharydc Member Beta Tester

Is the strategy good for trophy pushing?  I'm th9 and I was able to push up to crystal with VIPINVITE's th9 against th8 strat but since deployments are trash I ended up losing just about all the trophies that I gained.

3. hlygrail

I don't think it's going to do much for trophy-push. At BEST, it will hover at or near the same trophy level, if not drop slightly down. I've had it climb a little if it finds a slew of outside THs to snipe, but that's not common. I'd call this mainly a gold-rush strategy, with a smidgen of plus-elixir if you're lucky. At least that's what I'm seeing in the Gold 2 realm where my TH8 account has been sitting for the last week or so (BB 4.2.1 and 4.3.0 both).

If you want trophy-push, find a bully strategy for that.

4. M150

M150 New Member

Only need to have a good farm-strategy which focus on G+E. I'll try this with my TH11 to see if it can work. Thanks bro.

5. rootsboii

rootsboii New Member

Hey there!

Struggling to Deploy troops when using this Specific Strat, It wont even search for an attack
    Any Help?

6. hlygrail

Be more specific? I've been running it for the last 44+ hours continuously, pulling in ~525k gold/hour and 320k elixir/hr... falling trophies, but I'm just building walls so don't care.

You may just need to adjust it for your own TH level and/or trophy level. Dunno without more info.

7. ngweixiong

ngweixiong New Member

All along was working fine. until may update. now this strategy stuck at "Done with training but still waiting for required tropps, spells or heros to be ready..

any advise?

My dark spell factory is upgrading to level 4 and my bracks is upgrading to level 12.