1. BrokenBot 4.7.2 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[FREE PREMIUM] Weekend this weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxcom, Jan 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

BOTHER, Starlight Glimmer and RAGING like this.
  2. RAGING

RAGING Super Moderator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

This is awesome!

I can't stress enough how much easier it is to get loot with the Premium features. I've easily seen an increase of about 20% of loot I make in 24hrs since getting Premium. Love it!

BOTHER and maxcom like this.
  3. hlygrail

hlygrail Member Premium User Beta Tester

For those of you who are on the fence about Premium, here's a few thoughts from someone who was also on that same fence a week ago:
    1. You're probably paying at least 2x more for your cable TV per month than you'll be paying for BrokenBot Premium for an entire year. You don't have cable TV, but you love your Starbucks? Give up one or two lattes a month, and you're covered.
    2. Before I got Premium, I was able to bot pretty well, but no matter what strategy I used for general looting, all of my accounts slowly (or quickly) dropped trophies, and I'd have to switch to another strategy or do manual Town Hall bashing to climb back up. With Premium hitting weak bases, too, I haven't had to touch it for many days, and my trophy level is consistently where it needs to be...
    3. ...which leads to quicker and zero-effort loot collection, wall building, defense and people upgrades, etc. ...
    4. ...which also means more attacks per hour, because the cloud searching is faster, because you're in the right trophy range.
    The only real downside is your builders will always be busy, and oftentimes you'll be sitting with all 5 (or 4) builders busy with 2 or 3 days to go and BB is just raiding for keepalive or trophy pushing. A sixth builder would be really nice...

I get nothing for posting this, and I've already paid my $$$ (on top of the previous donations) but I wanted to put some real-world experience out there for consideration for those of you who want to know "why should I upgrade?"

BOTHER, maxcom and YouWillNot like this.
  4. Starlight Glimmer

Starlight Glimmer New Member Premium User Beta Tester

This i end up not running the bot for a while cuz all my builders are always busy.

BOTHER likes this.
  5. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Member Premium User Beta Tester

Premium for me has more than paid for itself. I have more time to spend with my family, while still building up for my clan. I don't have to give SC any more money, because the money to upgrade is terrible. My builders are always building. My clan has won more wars because im maxed. Countless ways it is SOOO worth it! It the same price as a combo meal at any fast food place... in fact its cheaper!

SUPPORT THEM!!!!

BOTHER and maxcom like this.
  6. BOTHER

BOTHER Member Premium User Beta Tester

i don't know people why don't support them 7$ per month it's nothing you pay a lot for star box fast food candy ...whatever please support team.

Busyatschoolrcc likes this.
  7. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Member Premium User Beta Tester

Instead of shutting down broken bot, can you please just force users to pay a monthly. If people are leeching and not contributing, lets put a stop there... I contributed before you had a subscription. When you released royal bot, I subscribed to that to help get funds to you monthly even though I do not play that game... Once this opened up, I signed up for the monthly. I would hate to see this shut down....

maxcom likes this.
  8. Lightning59

Lightning59 New Member Beta Tester

Hello,
    I do not understand, I have the premium option in direct debit, I was picked on 22/12 but I no longer access the option prenium ... what is its normal?

9. hlygrail

hlygrail Member Premium User Beta Tester

Send a PM to @maxcom with your login ID and whatever other identifying details and he'll fix it...

Lightning59 likes this.
  10. goodsamaritan

goodsamaritan New Member

hope there is paysafe so i can donate...

11. confidence07

confidence07 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

What are recommended settings for TH10? want to see if mine match up with others. Also im not using smart trophy drop, because dont really know how, when ever your setting up a strategy in general tab, dont you set your trophies there, and wont they drop for you automatically? so what is the smart trophy drop for than, just a little confused here lol, thanks for the help.

12. RAGING

RAGING Super Moderator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Smart Trophy Drop as far as I know uses the statistic that are updated live from ClashLootAlert.com to make sure BB keeps you in a trophy range that has the most loot based off your TH.

For example: Currently there is HEAPS of good loot at the 2100 trophy range for a TH10. But in two hours the loot might shift to 1900 trophy range for a TH10 so BB will drop trophies down to 1900 and keep you in that area until the loot changes again.

It's an awesome feature and I recommend you head over to www.clashlootalert.com and sign up from an account right away. I paid .99c for the premium version and I have made an increase of 20% loot I make per day. Right now I average around 12Mil Gold + 12Mil Elixir + 25k DE per 24 hours all because of Smart Trophy Drop and ClashLootAlert.

You can see my results for yourself here, I have posted screenshots of my resource winnings from the BrokenBot Remote app on Android https://brokenbot.org/forum/threads/brokenbot-remote-stats-post-yours.6023/#post-52121

confidence07 likes this.
  13. confidence07

confidence07 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

Nice thanks alot