1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[download] Brokenbot 4.7.5 - May 2017 Coc Update Working

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, May 24, 2017.

1. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Active Member Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester

I noticed that too, mine was still working fine until the patches that were released a couple of days ago.

2. BGDD0217

BGDD0217 New Member Premium User Beta Tester

3. Sultan Z.

Sultan Z. New Member

Can you help me please? In the log it says my bluestacks resolution or something should be 96 DPI. How do i chnge the DPI in Bluestacks?

4. RalphTWaP

RalphTWaP Member Premium User Beta Tester

4.7.5 is consistently not working with either zoom-reset or troop-count-recognizing issues. What's the consensus on that?

5. daiyoung

daiyoung Member Beta Tester

Same all kinds of issues

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  6. NoggenFogger

NoggenFogger New Member Premium User

Getting the "Error reading number of troops in overview" error non-stop. If I restart the bot, I will sometimes get past that point, but then the bot constantly spams "Training done but waiting for required troops..." pretty much forever until the play timer runs out and CoC forces a logoff period.
    At this point the bot is almost completely useless to me. I realize we just had an extended holiday week(end) here in the US, but the lack of update is dragging on a bit too long.
    Back in the last week of May, one of the admin's said "5.0 should be released by the end of the week." That was over a month ago now... :(
    clash of clans bot cocbot

7. rustyns

rustyns New Member

i was getting the same issues mentioned above. i tried a lot of different strategies and found they sometimes work and sometimes not depending on account. AxEgo Barch Dead Base Collector works on my th10 and th11 accounts. YouWillNot [All TH] works on my th9 accounts.

8. Imamouoto

Imamouoto New Member

I downloaded the new Memu and i can't seem to find it on my broken bot help pls

9. MrJackSparrow2

MrJackSparrow2 Member Premium User Beta Tester

You can't use the latest MEmu, you need to use something in the version 2 series. I use 2.9.6 and it works fine. Anything that starts with 3.x.x isn't detected by the bot and is currently unusable.

10. gokucorp

gokucorp New Member Beta Tester

Been 2 weeks and still no word from the devs :/

cadickey and RalphTWaP like this.
  11. pidgetfu

pidgetfu New Member

Error reading number of troops:

If your hero is upgrading use fix building location to remove them.

If you have spells in your inventory and are getting this error try deleting them. I have not noticed this issue with spells that the bot makes. It's usually the random poison that gets left in there that triggers this error.

Clash of Clans will resize:

I resize it before starting my bot, but I do not notice this giving me issues on its own. If I did I would consider trying to find building locations in that zoom level to see if it corrects the issue.

12. Reegle

Reegle New Member Premium User

[​IMG]
    1 month i cant use BB, on any strategy.
    I use all methods to fix this problem,i use any version of BS and MEMU and nothing to help me.
    What time be a new update? you promise us 2 month ago, about new version.
    We are premium users, and we pay for not working product.

RalphTWaP likes this.
  13. MrJackSparrow2

MrJackSparrow2 Member Premium User Beta Tester

The only strategy I could get working is AxEgo BArch. I found that I can't use any spells and I need to delete all quick train slots. I use MEmu 2.9.6. It's been working on TH10's and TH11's.

However, I do agree. While the premium price isn't really that much the principle of the matter is lack of communication sucks. Radio silence hurts, but we just have to remain optimistic that they are working on fixing things and/or getting a new version out. We must not forget how well we've been treated in the past by the development team, and consider they have jobs and families to tend to.

cadickey and RalphTWaP like this.
  14. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

Communication is everything. Bad breath is better than no breath at all... That's the most disappointing part here. Even just a 10s update saying, "Guys, this is tougher than we thought it would be" and a new estimate isn't too much to expect.

15. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Active Member Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester

16. Reegle

Reegle New Member Premium User

I really like BB, I do not want to use anything else. I will wait patiently, a new versions. With impatience.