1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[DOWNLOAD] BrokenBot 4.7.2

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aslox

aslox New Member

Everything works great. Thanks developer team.

2. RAGING

RAGING Super Moderator Staff Member Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Yeah that's what everyone else is getting. But that is not right. BB is supposed to be able to donate 5 (more depending on clan level) of each troop, not only 2. Obviously you can only donate 1 dragon per CC but notice how it only donated 2 wizards and no more. That is the issue.

3. lokigod

lokigod Member

Let me frame it this way, version 4.7.1 does not donate, version 4.7.2 does. Whether it is only donating 2 troops at a time I think is acceptable at this point as eventually the amount of troops will reach the limit through multiple iterations. To say that donation does not work at all means that BB is not in any way donating troops.

4. epi

epi New Member Beta Tester

Dead base detection does not seem to be working (it was working in 4.7.1). IE: last attack it read the base as 23% dead however it was clearly 0% with obviously bone dry collectors. Going to keep testing via subsequent attacks and report back findings later.

5. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Go through the log and make sure that is why it attacked please. Do you have the weak base features on?

6. RAGING

4.7.1 acted the same way as 4.7.2 for me. Only donated 2 troops. When I say it doesn't work, I mean it doesn't work as intended and as I know how much time and effort the devs put into this project I know that they would prefer it worked as intended.

Dead bases is working perfectly fine for me. All I attack is dead bases over 14% without an issue.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  7. zevo4th

zevo4th New Member

thank you!!
    my main problem (determining capture method) is now fixed, now I dont have to resize memu window everytime

but sadly, a new problem occured (for me) in this version, sometimes in certain strategy I keep getting "brokenbot does not yet support overflow troops being in queue" error while in memu its stuck at brew spell screen OR this strange error (look at screenshot), what is it?

clash of clans bot cocbot

8. RAGING

No idea what the big block of text says as the contrast of colours hurts my eyes :D but as for the "overflow troops" message, that is a expected outcome when you start BB with troops being trained while you have full army camps. BB will delete the troops being trained and replace them with a composition from the Quick Train tab if it can find one, or it will manual train them itself.

The 'stuck on brew spell' problem is a known issue and will likely be fixed in the next update. In the mean time you can just stop training spells to fix the issue.

zevo4th likes this.
  9. sanjay87

sanjay87 New Member

Finally i can run BB on MEmu, Thanks Dev, Keep up the dev work. :):)

10. zevo4th

zevo4th New Member

thanks man, so the only problem is "stuck on brew spell" thing, and the others two just an expected outcome, yes?
    hope that will fixed soon ^^

and one more, it seems I cant login on brokenbot remote, type my username and password, click sign in, but nothing happened. did I do something wrong?

11. Gr3G

Gr3G New Member

<3 to you for the hounds! :)

12. leonaheidern

leonaheidern New Member Beta Tester

I have a new issue. first of all bb 4.7.2 won't work with ruckus 3 resources gathering strategy.

So I switched to AxEgo th9 gibaarch all resources farming 1.00

Worked fine for many hours but it seems to have problems detecting a level 8 townhall and detected it as townhall 7.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  13. RAGING

Correct.

As for being unable to sign into the Remote app someone else has had that issue to. Could you please create a thread in the Issue section explaining the issue and I'll let the devs know. Thanks.

14. jeffguroo

jeffguroo New Member Beta Tester

I have an issue in 4.7.2 that was not in 4.7.1.
    There are matches found, but bb exits the match because:
    "Townhall needed for attack strategy but building not found"
    This is happening on about 80% of matches found.

15. borg0borg

borg0borg New Member

I'm still getting the "Fatal error detected on one or more threads" after the first searched base. Then the bot restarts. The only time that it will attack is if the first searched base matches my search criteria. :(

16. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Have you added the whole brokenbot installation folder to your antivirus exception list?

17. Slayerinz

Slayerinz New Member

Mine brokenbot doesn't work, it does not collect any resources, or train army. It can't even find search button

18. RAGING

Make sure you manually zoom out all the way before starting BB. If that doesn't work than please post screenshot of BB and Emulator running side by side in the Issue Support section.

19. Slayerinz

Slayerinz New Member

Alright

RAGING likes this.
  20. borg0borg

borg0borg New Member

I just did then I restarted the bot. I encountered the same problem. I attached the screenshot here for your reference.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.