1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[DOWNLOAD] BrokenBot 4.6.1 BETA - October 2016 CoC update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingb2016

kingb2016 New Member Beta Tester

Come on guys! Let's roll out a working rev please. Or a road map/timeline letting your loyal base know what's going on. This is pretty frustrating.

2. 1fatchicken

1fatchicken New Member

Be patient fellas.. BDW mine is running fine. No issues at all. I have no idea how but it does. :D

3. vogel

vogel New Member

Mine is working fine except I can't use earthquake in anything or it won't train the army and goes into a loop. :/

At least BArch is working.

4. marecki

marecki New Member Donator

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Segoe, sans-serif]thank you. works pretty well the only problem with the dark elixir spells, BB does not want to produce them.[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Segoe, sans-serif]but its good farming[/font]

5. HackmanPR

HackmanPR New Member

One attack in 1hr. Any know why? Any Fix?

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus mediante Tapatalk

6. brbcoc

brbcoc New Member

I downloaded. But unable to login.
    I am receiving error "Unrecognized username or password."

7. crest2020

crest2020 Member Beta Tester

any word on a new update?

8. aliafghan822

aliafghan822 New Member

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

9. kingb2016

kingb2016 New Member Beta Tester

I wish. Nothing but crickets from these guys. Not sure why the loyal members are getting the silent treatment.

10. MrJackSparrow2

MrJackSparrow2 Member Premium User Beta Tester

It is a bit disappointing. I'm sure they're busy, but once BrokenBot became a premium service I had hoped they would try to be a bit more transparent. They always come through though, just gotta give it time.

11. butobhones

butobhones Moderator Beta Tester

they will release it when it's done... BB still working so not to hurry on updates... :)

12. rzjr69

rzjr69 New Member

Thats not true at all since the last update BB is so buggy that almost 4/5 of the scripts doesnt work, we dont want you to hurry releasing the update of the bot, we just want some transparent information about progress and how its going for the dev team, then please dont say that BB is still working properly because thats not true... :huh: :-/

13. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Active Member Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester

Here is the catch 22. Prior to 4.6.1 being released, the forums wanted a version released that they could "beta" test - even if it wasn't working 100%. IMO 4.6.1 was just that.... Now that something was released that only partially works, the forums want a perfect version released - but BB isn't perfect yet. The devs are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Do I wish it was already done? Absolutely. However, it takes time to iron out all the bugs and rewrite core code; this update brought upon the largest changes to how the game works. Personally, I do not want additional information about what stage of development it is in.... It would take time for them to collect their thoughts and share what scripts are still under construction, which scripts are partially working, etc. That time sharing "worthless" information would take them away from programming and further delay the release of BB.

And last but not least, the devs have never stated BB is working properly. Some people within the community have been able to get it to work for them, while most have not been successful. Just be patient, they will release it soon enough!

14. butobhones

i don't see that i say it's working properly read what i say... i can gain on BB even it's bugy so i don't have to worry since i leave it running when i'm not home then upgrade when i'm home.... is there any problem with that i say STILL WORKING ask other if BB is totally not working.....
    [hr]
    your right i don't even say its working properly what i say is STILL WORKING and its true i can still farm and get what i need on my sniper account ... my main account is TH11 max out so i don't have to bother on my sniper that i only use for war :)

15. crest2020

crest2020 Member Beta Tester

Well it may work for you but BB stopped working for me about 3 days ago. For me it keeps failing to retrieve data, and if I can get it working, it doesn't recognize giants training and gets stuck in a training loop :S

16. rzjr69

rzjr69 New Member

Same situation here, its not personal or just complaining about what the mod says. Mine just dont recognize th lvl and stop to work very frequently... I think i'll need to wait zzZzz it's time to war and farm manually like old times i guess :p

17. butobhones

i'm only using full goblin on farming... might help you but you will gain small amount of elix gold de per hour... but since i use it for 24/7 no issue for me i just play my main account manually :)

18. D_1337

D_1337 New Member Beta Tester

19. HARI1

HARI1 New Member

not attacking,returning home saying that 'error in readind number of troops in overview', :mad:

20. rzjr69

rzjr69 New Member

Thanks buto i will try milking gobs too, wich script do you recomend to me and whats the trophies range for it? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.