1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[DOWNLOAD] BrokenBot 4.6.0 BETA - October 2016 CoC update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken

Broken Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

BrokenBot 4.6.0 Public Beta - What is "BETA"? See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

If you have issues zooming out - ZOOM OUT FULLY MANUALLY, center the screen as much as you can and RE-DETECT YOUR BUILDINGS to make sure BrokenBot knows their locations. CoC now remembers the last zoom level so this should solve it for now.

Known issues - in progress:

• Troop training times may be off sometimes causing longer waits than necessary
    • Training troops that need scrolling to get to them - WITCH, LAVA HOUND, BOWLER - do not work!
    • Troop balancing after not deploying 100% - To solve - change strategy to one that deploys 100%
    • Resolve upgrade issues (buildings and walls)
    • Support for boosting
    • Hero activation sometimes doesn't work
    • Some text or amount reading might be slightly off still but will get better as we're able to train more

As a result of the October 2016 CoC update we had to:

• Rip out "old" training code (23k lines!)
    • Invent zooming out and centering logic
    • Rewrite troop requesting logic
    • Rewrite detection of overview panels and locations
    • Teach BrokenBot what each troop looks like
    • Recapture all text reading
    • Fix redline detection
    • Redo all training logic
    • Rewrite training functionality
    • Resolve issues with building detection in town -- You will be asked to redetect all buildings on first run to account for this change.
    • Memory Leaks and Optimization
    • Added "Premium" tab support to prepare for future releases

Support the BrokenBot Project- Upgrade to Premium

4.6.1 Now released: http://forum.brokenbot.org/thread-5947.html

2. MrJackSparrow2

MrJackSparrow2 Member Premium User Beta Tester

Thanks so much for your hard work!

Edit: I just watched the first attack, and it did a fantastic job! The premium tab threw me off a little bit; I am a premium member and it made me think I wasn't for a bit. Perhaps down the road display different content/webpage for the users that already are premium to avoid confusion (I saw Broken's "Added "Premium" tab support to prepare for future releases"; I realize its mostly just a place holder). Nonetheless, it's exciting to be botting again!

3. butobhones

butobhones Moderator Beta Tester

downloading now will update ... thanks DEV team...

4. BOTHER

BOTHER Member Premium User Beta Tester

tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. vivekmohanms

vivekmohanms New Member

6. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Thanks for the feedback, you're right it's a placeholder for now but we wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at how the new features will work since the first weak base detection stuff is gonna be coming soon :)

They will be located in this separate tab not within the other configs.

7. butobhones

i think there is a problem on waiting troops keep looping even camp is full....

8. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Different than the first known issue listed?
    • Troop training times may be off sometimes causing longer waits than necessary
    The progress bar at the bottom of BB is what it follows.

9. Lokillo1809

Lokillo1809 Member Beta Tester

if dev team change attack when the camp is full?? is not a better idea?.... Testing!!!

10. butobhones

i think it was different if the issue of that will attack running for more than 1hr only keeps looping on training troops... and don't click on troops just keep reading...

11. RoughGuy

RoughGuy Member Beta Tester

Testing
    [hr]
    1) The value for upgrading wiz tower from lvl 6 to lvl 7 is 4.5M but BB detect 500k only  (Didnt read about the reading earlier. My bad.)
    2) Spell cant be made and it said the same thing about "we cant make troop type, training will fail"

12. Androshame

Androshame New Member Beta Tester

Yup. have the same issue here. the green bar shows 1 hour and 24 minutes of a wait even when the camp is full.

13. sephygi

sephygi New Member

downloading, gonna test it as soon at it finishes, good job for the hard work devteam.

14. sageis1

sageis1 New Member

I apologize if im posting in the wrong area, but it seem the bot is experiencing a minor issue.
    I have already established and carried out the setup procedures etc.
    My problem comes from training troops it seems that the bot is not doing it. I tried to add troops prior to it starting, to no success.
    Im using Bman[ALLTH] GiBarch........( its constantly giving the message "Done with training but still waiting for troops......to be ready...) Even thought there are no troops in training.

15. RoughGuy

RoughGuy Member Beta Tester

Did the strat have spell? if it did, did the bot made the spell?

16. unit440

unit440 New Member

Same here for troops training and spells. "we cant make troop type: . Training will fail" (dot(.) after troop type)

17. sephygi

sephygi New Member

hi dev team,

after testing on it, mine was not detecting to train troops or spells, might have same problem with roughguy, that encounters that "We can't make troop type training will fail." but i only want to make barbarian and archers. or incase i did missed out. i would be glad in need of help :)

18. jaypeepeyuan

jaypeepeyuan Member

till now bot pretty works from the start zooming, detecting bldg., training troops, even it attacks according to strat.

only issue on searching target, bot doesnt continues searching. i am using barcher strat and only dead bases. first search and keep on returning home to check any heroes or spell ready. any one can help me to solve my issue. thanks in advance.

19. Nakata

Nakata New Member

The same problem with training troops. :(

20. techpizza_01

techpizza_01 New Member

which emulator are you using?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.