1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[DOWNLOAD] BrokenBot 4.5.0 Public Beta

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken

Broken Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

BrokenBot 4.5.0 Public Beta

The long awaited release has finally come! Thank you all for your patience but we hope you will truly enjoy the updates we have made.

Support for MEmu emulator. (Don't worry, BlueStacks 1 still works as well so if all is working for you, you don't need to change anything)
    • The MEmu emulator is far faster and uses considerably fewer resources than BlueStacks.  
    • Download MEmu from http://www.memuplay.com/, install MEmu, install CoC on it and verify that you can get your account to load on it before trying the bot on it.
    • Emulator selection is done on the main login page and will list all the emulators it can find on your computer.
    • MEmu also allows for multiple instances so you can run multiple instances of the bot if you are a BrokenBot Premium member (See below) or can run your RoyalBot account at the same time.
    All your custom local settings will be wiped upon upgrading so make sure you note your dead base detection settings and upgrades before installing.

Anti ban protection

• Prevent yourself from being banned! Go to the scheduler tab and choose to log out while waiting for troops to complete training.
    • This will act more human-like and not be playing non-stop.  Works in conjunction with the scheduler we already have to help keep you even safer.
    • ONLY BrokenBot has ZERO verified bans!
    Other general fixes
    • All new troops and spells are now supported.
    • Fixed issues with donating and requesting troops.
    • Fixed issues where times weren't being read accurately.
    • Fixed a wide range of things that could cause rare crashes.
    • Fixed troop and hero build/heal times
    • Fixed occasionally failing to upgrade
    • Fixed a conflict that caused RoyalBot and BrokenBot to not work well together.
    • Fixed an issue where walls weren't properly upgraded if both resources allowed but user is out of gold.
    Announcing BrokenBot Premium

• This is a new service we are providing that will allow many expanded features for BrokenBot.
    • Currently it is limited to enabling multi-bot support, but joining now with a subscription will help support the developers and lock you into a lower price while giving you all future features.
    • Here is just a sample of many of the features we are planning to release very soon!
      Weak base detectionWeak wall detectionDetect storages near base edgeDetect collectors near base edgeRemote bot access!
    • Head over to https://forum.brokenbot.org/pages.php?page=subscribe to join today!

Don't worry, BrokenBot will continue to remain a free product in the future. Every feature of our bot that you have come to love in the past will never require you to pay for it. Our free bot provides many more free features than any of our competitors.

New version released at: https://forum.brokenbot.org/thread-5791-post-50339.html#pid50339

2. zortie

zortie New Member Beta Tester

3. CybrDude

CybrDude Moderator Beta Tester Donator

Downloading now, now to get back top some awesome botting! thanks!

4. souvy

souvy Member Beta Tester

Thanks..Downloading now...:)

5. spart0n654

spart0n654 New Member Beta Tester

6. Prodecite

Prodecite New Member Beta Tester

7. spart0n654

just signed up for recurring monthly payments on paypal, YAY, thanks guys

8. Hero

Hero New Member

Been awhile since I've played or botted coc. Installing MEmu now so I can check this out. Thanks a lot for the email, and your hard work.

9. DEL85

DEL85 New Member

When attempting to sign in on the bot it says unrecognized so I come here and my sign in is accepted?

10. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Try changing your password here, wait 5min and try again. Which country are you from if I may ask? Some countries have us blocked because we use google services.

11. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Sorry for the double emails!!

12. tobephelps

tobephelps New Member Beta Tester

Thanks for the effort guys!!!

I am signed up for monthly subscription!

Some problems at the start though. Keep getting fatal error detected on one or more threads (using MeMu) and when I try to fix my building locations it tells me that I am not on the main village screen which I am.

Other than that I am super excited for this release!!!

13. DEL85

DEL85 New Member

The US, also already tried changing password.

14. Meman

Meman New Member

Same here lol

15. maxcom

Change your password to something you don't use anywhere else and then PM it to me please so we can test with your account. Thank you, sorry!

16. Broken

Broken Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Thanks for your support. Looking into why this is happening to you. 

17. JLimqueco

JLimqueco New Member Premium User Beta Tester

I tried changing my password, and waited 5 minutes, but 4.5.0 won't allow me to login.  The Log tab reports the following:
    [time] HTTP request failed... trying again, attempt #5
    [time] Failed communication with BrokentBot.org.
    [time] Failed to authenticate

18. spart0n654

i don't know what's going on with you all. Mine logged in fine and I'm in the US.

19. QuejoBR

QuejoBR New Member

Maybe is something with the older BB ?
    Some folder conflict i guess

20. maxcom

Hang tight, working on it, PM me your password if you haven't done so already so I can make sure you specifically are all good once resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.