1. BrokenBot 4.7.3 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

[DOWNLOAD] 4.5.1 - Public Beta Release + Hotfix

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Broken, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken

Broken Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

BrokenBot 4.5.1 Public Beta Hotfix

• Fixed issue with capturing images resulting in a crash.
    • Hopeful fix for zoomout errors.  Unfortunately none of the developers can recreate this issue making this very difficult to resolve.  We will continue working on this issue but hope this will get you working again.
    • Fix for detecting surrender button when it wasn't present.
    • Several other minor errors fixed.
    Known issue: Baby Dragon and Miners may not properly train as expected.  Please provide developers with PM's of PNG screenshots if you have this issue.

BrokenBot 4.5.0 Public Beta

The long awaited release has finally come! Thank you all for your patience but we hope you will truly enjoy the updates we have made.

Support for MEmu emulator. (Don't worry, BlueStacks 1 still works as well so if all is working for you, you don't need to change anything)
    • The MEmu emulator is far faster and uses considerably fewer resources than BlueStacks.  
    • Download MEmu from http://www.memuplay.com/, install MEmu, install CoC on it and verify that you can get your account to load on it before trying the bot on it.
    • Emulator selection is done on the main login page and will list all the emulators it can find on your computer.
    • MEmu also allows for multiple instances so you can run multiple instances of the bot if you are a BrokenBot Premium member (See below) or can run your RoyalBot account at the same time.
    All your custom local settings will be wiped upon upgrading so make sure you note your dead base detection settings and upgrades before installing.

Anti ban protection

• Prevent yourself from being banned! Go to the scheduler tab and choose to log out while waiting for troops to complete training.
    • This will act more human-like and not be playing non-stop.  Works in conjunction with the scheduler we already have to help keep you even safer.
    • ONLY BrokenBot has ZERO verified bans!
    Other general fixes
    • All new troops and spells are now supported.
    • Fixed issues with donating and requesting troops.
    • Fixed issues where times weren't being read accurately.
    • Fixed a wide range of things that could cause rare crashes.
    • Fixed troop and hero build/heal times
    • Fixed occasionally failing to upgrade
    • Fixed a conflict that caused RoyalBot and BrokenBot to not work well together.
    • Fixed an issue where walls weren't properly upgraded if both resources allowed but user is out of gold.
    Announcing BrokenBot Premium

• This is a new service we are providing that will allow many expanded features for BrokenBot.
    • Currently it is limited to enabling multi-bot support, but joining now with a subscription will help support the developers and lock you into a lower price while giving you all future features.
    • Here is just a sample of many of the features we are planning to release very soon!
      Weak base detectionWeak wall detectionDetect storages near base edgeDetect collectors near base edgeRemote bot access!
    • Head over to https://forum.brokenbot.org/pages.php?page=subscribe to join today!

Don't worry, BrokenBot will continue to remain a free product in the future. Every feature of our bot that you have come to love in the past will never require you to pay for it. Our free bot provides many more free features than any of our competitors.

Newer version at: http://forum.brokenbot.org/thread-5839.html

2. misterjbr

misterjbr New Member

still giving errors.  :(

[​IMG]

3. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

@misterjbr can you please post a screenshot of your emulator next to the bot at the time this happens?

4. misterjbr

misterjbr New Member

[​IMG]
    [hr]
    have you thought about creating a debug log mechanism?
    It would be easier to detect problems that users have.

5. rustyns

rustyns New Member

Many Thanks! :) No issues at all. Although a random resume time might be a good idea :)

6. butobhones

butobhones Moderator Beta Tester

@maxcom is hide button and show work i don't see that memu hide it's always show on screen... same with BS... thanks for the great work DEV team....

7. dvcdvcd

dvcdvcd New Member

8. AnilLonely

AnilLonely New Member

Though i registered long back, i never used it. Now i am trying for the first time. Let me see how far this can help me. Thanks a lot folks. :cool:

EDIT:

I am having this following issue. can some one help me out

Attached Files:

9. akcakocabey

akcakocabey New Member

Hide buttom doesnt work for me as well. it's always show on screen

10. Superman

Superman Member Beta Tester

things that I have found
    - show/hide not working

More Power Broken Bot =D

11. devilcat

devilcat New Member

I have the same problem here, the bot info always say determining working capture methods...

12. Tama

Tama New Member

Same for me.
    Keep the good work ;)

13. butobhones

butobhones Moderator Beta Tester

ok seems that it's a minor bug... :) hope next update that will be fix :)

14. cikgu27

cikgu27 New Member

I Have the same problem.... stuck on "determining working capture methods"

15. HarryDragon

HarryDragon New Member Beta Tester

I had the same problem when I change my screen resolution to other than 1080x1024. I am not really sure if this is the culprit for others.

16. yionzhi97

yionzhi97 New Member

Not sure is it only me or what. 2 Problems I currently facing.
    1) Sometimes it says Bluestacks not found when I click start bot (More like installation failed, hopefully someone recommend me a working Bluestacks 1's link that is able to function well with BrokenBot)
    2) I manually started the bot and bluestacks, and when it's training troops or after done collecting, it won't continue operation anymore. I mean, yea, totally stopped there, not a single move, but the bot says still operating.

17. cobratst

cobratst New Member

thanks DEV.
    good work for a great bot.
    still has some bugs , I know you will work on it soon.
    for me these bugs are :
    On meMu it doesn't work '' determining working capture methods '' .
    on bluestacks v0.9 It works great but still have same errors in deploying wizards "not always".
    log doesn't show enough info.

18. CybrDude

CybrDude Moderator Beta Tester Donator

Not a bug, but when BB restarts for personal break, it still says "Restarting Bluestacks" looks like it's a hard coded string, becaue I use MEmu.

19. realsung

realsung New Member Beta Tester

hi guys. i also had "determining working capture methods" error. just try to reinstall coc. it helped me atleast :p

20. HarryDragon

HarryDragon New Member Beta Tester

Does MEmu have to stay visible? does it possible to run it on background?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.