1. BrokenBot 4.7.4 works with Clash of Clans December 2016 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

BrokenBot Safety

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by beadwarf, Aug 22, 2016.

1. beadwarf

beadwarf New Member

How BrokenBot is that safe? I started botting last halloween and i never got banned, btw with b**stbot i got permaban in my other account. ;-; rip

2. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

We limit what we allow to be done and focus on looking as human as possible unless you select the "I don't care if I get banned" speed. Everything is randomized and no 2 attacks are ever the same unlike the competition.

3. hlygrail

hlygrail Member Premium User Beta Tester

1000% safe... many have run BB against accounts continuously for WEEKS at a time, and it's not a concern. It behaves very much like a human unless you bump up the advanced settings so it deploys everything instantaneously -- not recommended.

Though I would love for them to throw me a free subscription, I get nothing for this comment, but it's true: These guys are SMART software developers who clearly understand logic, algorithms, *error handling* and randomization, and have executed it extremely well in BrokenBot. Only thing I get annoyed at is that I fill up all my resources about 6 days before I can free up one of my FIVE builders to do anything with it -- it's too good.

gman10192 likes this.