1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

BrokenBot remote stats- post yours!

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by maxcom, Jan 3, 2017.

1. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Post your BrokenBot remote stats here to show the awesome loot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, its the iPad Pro version ;)

Nosterdamus and BOTHER like this.
  2. Nosterdamus

Nosterdamus Member Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

Brokenbot Remote for iOS ???
    When? Where? :)

3. RAGING

RAGING Super Moderator Staff Member Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

May as well go a head and share mine..

Just today alone I have made over 7.8 Million Gold and roughly the same in Elixir. Basically that is four level 11 walls per day give or take, and there is still 4 hours of the day left! :D

Oh, and for any of those still wondering if my strategy actually brings in a good amount of DE, see for yourself. That's roughly 25,000 DE in less than 24 hours. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    maxcom likes this.
  4. maxcom

maxcom Administrator Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester Founder Donator Enabler

As soon as Apple approves it.

Nosterdamus likes this.
  5. chriswill

chriswill Member Premium User Beta Tester

Hey @RAGING, what strategy were you using and what TH level are you?

6. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

Not from the remote app... but this is a 24-hour run (almost 25) on a TH9.5 acct running BArch. Seriously massive collection! This account has been full with all builders busy for 2 days and I still have another 25 hours to go before I can drain something.

700k+ gold per hour is astounding.

Attached Files:

maxcom likes this.
  7. maxcom

Wow! Can you share this on our FB by chance? https://www.facebook.com/BrokenBot.Org/

8. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

Not likely... there's a real name there that would make it easier for the SC folks to track me down. But feel free to post it yourself with my blessings. Here's the latest from that same bot with even more runtime now, and I grabbed some of the CoC panel so you can see everything is annoyingly full, so I can't even use all that loot. :)

Attached Files:

9. RAGING

I am TH10 and I use my strategy called 'RAGING's TH10 FARMER'

Check it out, works great! :)

10. chriswill

chriswill Member Premium User Beta Tester

Hey @RAGING, can you share some of the attack statistics/averages for over longer periods/days? I've looked at the troop deployment you're doing and pretty much do something similar in my GiArcher strategies. But want to know your stats before trying it out. LMK

11. RAGING

I just posted like a full days worth of attack like from BrokenBot Remote up a little further. What more are you after? I'll see what I can do.

You could always check out my live stream and see it for yourself :D www.twitch.tv/brokenbotcoc