1. BrokenBot 4.7.5 works with Clash of Clans May 2017 Update is out!
    [ Download Clash of Clans Bot BrokenBot for CoC ] [ NEW PREMIUM FEATURES RELEASED! ]

BrokenBot 5.0 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! read the details here

Buy BrokenBot Premium 1 Year - Get beta for free permanently! Excited to play with BrokenBot 5? So are we! Sign up now and save money when it comes out and also get access to beta!

ALL PRICES WILL BE GOING UP AFTER BrokenBot 5.0 RELEASE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Click Here To Upgrade Right Now

48 Hr - Youwillnot [th10] Live/dead

Discussion in 'Loot Show-off' started by YouWillNot, Jun 5, 2017.

1. YouWillNot

YouWillNot Member Premium User Beta Tester Donator Enabler

Thought I would take a moment to show that v4.7.5 is working well.

Notice: All builders are busy, lab is also at work upgrading troops.

I edited out my base info and only showing Attack and Strategy Info

clash of clans bot cocbot

Remember if you use the bot and like the bot then show your support - upgrade or donate.

If you are having problems please see this post for possible solutions:
    https://brokenbot.org/forum/threads/4-7-5-problems-and-solutions-that-worked-for-me.6201/#post-53232

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Busyatschoolrcc likes this.
  2. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Active Member Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester

I'm jealous of your resources gained! Well done :)

3. Xelation

Xelation Member Beta Tester Founder Donator

Just wanna confirm that YouWillNot's strategy is going strong for me. I'm currently testing it on 2 accounts (TH10) and will test on more soon.

The longest it's been going full AFK with no errors so far was tonight for 7 hrs.

I just got back to botting from a 2 year break and I was able to get everything up and running with no issues.

4. YouWillNot

YouWillNot Member Premium User Beta Tester Donator Enabler

Thought I would update and show my latest run - 120 hrs and still going. No interruptions or errors, no intervention on my part other than manually starting upgrades.

Yes I know I have 4 free builders, they will busy soon. I have neglect logging in, I guess it shows that the bot has been running stable for me that I don't need to monitor it.

clash of clans bot cocbot

Busyatschoolrcc and Xelation like this.
  5. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

Wish I could keep it running that long. In three VMs, BlueStacks1 pretty much leaks memory over time to the extent that all the sprites (the things that move) turn solid black, and then BB can't figure out what's what. So I have to kick VMs over about daily. But I did have a 28hr run that was well into the 700k/700k range with my TH9 and TH10 accts both. Nothing wrong with 4.7.5...

6. Busyatschoolrcc

Busyatschoolrcc Active Member Staff Member Premium User Beta Tester

I get that from time to time, but it doesn't appear to be time related. Sometimes it can happen within a couple of minutes, days, or a week. I don't think it is a memory leak from BS1, because when I close the app (BlueStacks, not Broken) and open again - they disappear. Just pause Brokenbot, close BS1, reopen BS1, Resume BrokenbotI think it has something to do with running multiple VMs and hard pulls on graphics cards/processors.

7. cdizza41

cdizza41 New Member

how are you getting that much loot? my change from the past 24hrs is 3,000,000 gold, and -290,000 elxir?? anything on that

8. hlygrail

hlygrail Active Member Premium User Beta Tester

It's not time, it's just BlueStacks not recycling memory used by data structures properly... I've proven it with deeper analysis, and your simple statement that it clears up just by fully closing BS1 also adds credence to that. This happened long before I moved into VMs, so it's not that (and my three VMs each have 5GB of memory allocated, so it's not that, either). I'm running an old BS1 version because it just works, so maybe they fixed it later. Minor issue. BB generates so much loot I have to touch them every day to drain the piles anyway, so not a big deal.